Alopecia or hair loss is a condition that affects millions of people all over the world. The good news is that you don’t need to wallow in sadness just because you have hair falling off your crown; there are various hair loss products that are effective. With so many products in the market finding the best can be a difficult task for the average person. Well, we are making things easier for you and today we have compiled a list of the top 5 hair loss products in the market.
What Are The Top 5 Hair Loss Products?
- Nioxin Cleanser and Scalp Therapy Conditioner: Nioxin hair loss products are highly effective and in fact many stylists will recommend their use. These shampoos and conditioners have been designed to deal with all types of hair and they have products for chemically treated and natural hair as well. Their products are great for thinning hair as they strengthen the hair and boost re-growth.
- Viviscal Extra Strength Dietary Supplement: These supplements have successfully helped many gain a thicker and fuller head. They work to encourage hair growth and this is no miracle cure. Patients have to use the supplements twice every day for about 3 to 6 months so as to give the medication a chance to work. These supplements contain Biotin and Zinc as well as a wide array of herbal extracts.
- Biotin Supplements: Biotin supplements have been used to prevent hair loss for decades. Although there is no conclusive scientific evidence on the effects of biotin, the results speak for themselves. It’s recommended that you consult with your dermatologist for proper indications on how to use biotin.
- Pureology – Nani Works Restorative Treatment: This treatment contains mushroom botanicals and it has received positive reviews on its re-growth power. The restorative treatments helps strengthen the hair, improves hair growth and the hair texture as well leaving you with shiny, dense hair.
- Women’s Rogaine Regrowth Treatment: This Rogaine treatment has 2 percent Minoxidil which is an FDA approved hair growth ingredient. The treatment works by stimulating the hair follicles that have already shrunk hence giving the hair a chance to grow again.
It’s important to note that the effects of these top 5 hair loss products vary depending on the extent of the loss and the cause as well.
How to Use These Top 5 Hair Loss Products
Even with the best hair products, hair loss could still occur especially if you have poor styling practices. For starters, do not overuse these products. Every product has its proper uses and overusing these products could make your hair lifeless and flat. When it comes to the supplements, it’s imperative that you use them as recommended. Also do not mix supplements with other treatments as they could interact and lead to negative reactions. Lastly, be patient. Hair growth is a slow process and you need to give the products a chance to work. Use these products for a couple of months before changing to another treatment.