If you were to search online for natural hair loss products, you would be surprised by the long list of websites that claim to provide remedies for hair loss. While it is understandable that many of us prefer to go the natural route when it comes to treatment, we also need to be very wary of the information we source from the internet. What many people should know is that most of these natural remedies do not work. This is because these remedies do not deal with the root cause of the problem. Needless to say, most of the remedies are founded on claims that have no sort of evidence. You need to understand that hair loss is caused by various factors. In some cases, it could be due to certain medications such as chemotherapy while in most cases it is a simple case of using harsh treatments on the hair or aging. A holistic view of the hair loss needs to be considered and you would be surprised to learn that with proper nutrition, hair loss may not even occur.
How to Identify Natural Hair Loss Products That Don’t Work
With so many natural hair products in the market, how can you weed out the fakes to identify only the effective treatments?
- The first thing you need to do is have a look at what the product does. Hair loss products are not meant to hide the fact that you are losing hair with some camouflage of sorts. They are meant to reverse the thinning and balding by encouraging the actual growth of hair. If the hair product does not work to stimulate hair growth, it is not worth your time.
- Look at the promises that come with the product. Hair does not grow overnight and a product that promises results in a few days is definitely a fake. It’s important that you realize that hair grows slowly yet naturally sheds quite a lot. It may therefore take you a few months before you can even begin to see slightest effects of the treatment. Hair re-growth will take a few years before you can see definite results.
- You also need to analyze the ingredients very carefully. Make sure that the active or prime ingredients in the product are tested and approved by the FDA. This is information you can easily find online and thousands of ingredients have been tested to verify their effects in managing hair loss.
Which Natural Hair Loss Products Work?
Though not many, there are some hair loss products that actually work. Treating hair loss is all about stimulating growth and this means reducing the anagen phase. You need to look for ingredients that strengthen the hair and prevent breakage. Some of these natural ingredients include:
- Aloe Vera
- Saw palmetto
- Jojoba oil
- Castor seed
- Avocado oil
- Rosemary extract
Of course these are just some of the most prominent ingredients used in natural hair loss products. It’s always recommended that you seek advice from a dermatologist before you begin using any natural products.
- Slow Hair Growth
- Hair Genesis – An All-Natural Hair Loss Treatment
- Get Rid Of Hair Loss with Nisim Hair Loss Products
- Ovation Hair: Not the Best Choice for Hair Loss or Thinning Hair
- TrichoZed is Another Oral Hair Loss Product